- Windows: Added the enhanced version of Janel 4.2.0-98 from Michael Knigge https://github.com/michaelknigge/janel
To provide support for 64-bit modern Java, Java 9, etc. - see the Github page for details.
The default version of Janel is still 3.0.2 for backwards compatibility. To switch to the enhanced Janel
4.2and optionally 64(default) or 32
to switch between 64- and 32-bit variants.
- Second release to Maven Central.
- Source moved to bitbucket, updated many dependencies.
- Fix bug: expand the shell’s arguments in double quotes, so that if you use quotes to preserve a single argument containing spaces, the Java program receives it as a single argument.
- Built with Java 1.7.
- Added the universal application stub v2.1.0 from Tobias Fischer. This allows OSX launchers to run with JVMs
more modern than Apple’s Java 1.6. The default stub is still Apple’s: to switch to the universal stub and run
with the most modern JVM you have, use the
Universaloption in your configuration. The universal application stub is licensed under the MIT license.
- 1.1.0 exists but has errors in documentation.
- First release to Maven Central.
- This release is tested on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Mac OS X 10.6 and Ubuntu Linux 10.04.1 LTS.
- Fixes a Linux launching bug where the error code was not being returned correctly
- Changed the Windows-specific janelType configuration property to be available in all builds, and renamed it launcherType. It only makes sense on Windows or MacOSX. Use of janelType now fails the build with a message saying “use launcherType”. On MacOSX, use the console launcherType to create a structure like that used on Linux; GUI is still the default and still creates a .app structure.
- Adds support for the Maven NAR Plugin, in order to create launchers for projects that incorporate JNI code.
- Initial OSX only release.